Ten Little Indians
-this is the lyrics:
three little indians,
six little indians,
nine little indians
ten little indians boy
- Ten little Injuns standin’ in a line,
- One toddled home and then there were nine;
- Nine little Injuns swingin’ on a gate,
- One tumbled off and then there were eight.
- One little, two little, three little, four little, five little Injun boys,
- Six little, seven little, eight little, nine little, ten little Injun boys.
- Eight little Injuns gayest under heav’n.
- One went to sleep and then there were seven;
- Seven little Injuns cuttin’ up their tricks,
- One broke his neck and then there were six.
- Six little Injuns all alive,
- One kicked the bucket and then there were five;
- Five little Injuns on a cellar door,
- One tumbled in and then there were four.
- Four little Injuns up on a spree,
- One got fuddled and then there were three;
- Three little Injuns out on a canoe,
- One tumbled overboard and then there were two.
- Two little Injuns foolin’ with a gun,
- One shot t’other and then there was one;
- One little Injun livin’ all alone,
- He got married and then there were none.